Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:34 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Advance notice needed for incoming transfers. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unicorn wrote:
XDM9cWA wrote:
could you clarify if the form is still needed and the information heads up done before shipment leaves or can it be done anytime before arrival

I was working on that! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Email the information we need. Who you are, where the gun in coming from, contact information for them (not every dealer has our license, and not every person will send a gun without knowing it's going to a real dealer), and that you acknowledge you are required to pay the use tax if it's from a dealer it's fine. sales@i5guns.com.

The places or people that don't have our license need it to send it to us so we will still need to know where to send those. We still need to make sure we don't have a gun sent in shrink wrap and nothing else in the box.
It does happen that we get guns with no information. I don't want to store your gun for weeks because I can't call you to tell you it's here because I have no idea who it's for. Or because they might have put your name, but no phone number and if you haven't bought from us (or changed your number) I can't let you know.

YES, this has happened to me. Multiple times.

sorry if I'm asking again as this is a major change from the last year.

so no form needed, just an email. ..

and can email be sent anytime before arrival and be valid or is there a minimum time frame

Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:01 pm

XDM9cWA wrote:
Unicorn wrote:
XDM9cWA wrote:
could you clarify if the form is still needed and the information heads up done before shipment leaves or can it be done anytime before arrival

Email the information we need. Who you are, where the gun in coming from, contact information for them (not every dealer has our license, and not every person will send a gun without knowing it's going to a real dealer), and that you acknowledge you are required to pay the use tax if it's from a dealer it's fine. sales@i5guns.com.

The places or people that don't have our license need it to send it to us so we will still need to know where to send those. We still need to make sure we don't have a gun sent in shrink wrap and nothing else in the box.
It does happen that we get guns with no information. I don't want to store your gun for weeks because I can't call you to tell you it's here because I have no idea who it's for. Or because they might have put your name, but no phone number and if you haven't bought from us (or changed your number) I can't let you know.

and can email be sent anytime before arrival and be valid or is there a minimum time frame

Correct. The email will work as the form.
To make it easier... use my email... chester@i5guns.com

Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unicorn wrote:
XDM9cWA wrote:
Unicorn wrote:
XDM9cWA wrote:

Correct. The email will work as the form.
To make it easier... use my email... chester@i5guns.com

Thanks for the clarification.... definitely a change for the positive. . :thumbsup2:

Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2