Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:12 am

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms RAFFLE
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 WTT WTS collector special! 

I was recently given a large crate of ammo to sort through and separate. I have sold the bulk of the ammo that was inside (8mm Mauser) and this is what I have left. I know that the majority of this stuff is very old and I don't know anything about any of the calibers apart from what I could find researching via googling headstamps. Id like to get $80.00 for all of it. I'm open to trades for 9mm, 556/223, or .308. If you see something specific you're interested in, let me know.

The large bag with 140rds in it is 7mm Mauser

Last edited by WARHAWK on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If you don't get any takers there is that Old guy at the WAC shows that sells lots of misc hard to find ammo. In the past these were the kind of collections he picked up. combined with others to make full or ,mostly full boxes and then sold to people looking for that caliber.
Was a great source early on for finding some of the odd ball caliber I had. I'm sure he would be interested in what you have there if you have left overs or no takers.
PS I can get his contact info if you need it. I know one of the old regulars at the WAC show who knows him well. Just PM if necessary. GLWS

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are at my cost to everyone here: https://backupcomputing.dattodrive.com/index.php/s/KuFBobyElJbltAj

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:24 am
Profile WWW

Col_Temp wrote:
If you don't get any takers there is that Old guy at the WAC shows that sells lots of misc hard to find ammo. In the past these were the kind of collections he picked up. combined with others to make full or ,mostly full boxes and then sold to people looking for that caliber.
Was a great source early on for finding some of the odd ball caliber I had. I'm sure he would be interested in what you have there if you have left overs or no takers.
PS I can get his contact info if you need it. I know one of the old regulars at the WAC show who knows him well. Just PM if necessary. GLWS

thanks dude! ill pm you if i end up needing it

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:11 am

Do you have any .38-40 (.38 WCF)?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was recently given a large crate of ammo to sort through and separate. I have sold the bulk of the ammo that was inside (8mm Mauser) and this is what I have left. I know that the majority of this stuff is very old and I don't know anything about any of the calibers apart from what I could find researching via googling headstamps. Id like to get $80.00 for all of it. I'm open to trades for 9mm, 556/223, or .308. If you see something specific you're interested in, let me know.

The large bag with 140rds in it is 7mm Mauser

If all the ammo in the pics, including the horseshoe clip, I'll take the lot for eighty bucks. I'll be passing through your AO in the next couple days, can meet you and pay you in cash.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PM sent with confirmation that I'll take the lot. Just waiting on your reply.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

wasn't a PM lol....

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Barfly wrote:
wasn't a PM lol....

Yes it was. I just pasted the pm into a post as well. Trying to avoid a repeat of the last experience in the marketplace.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I sent a pm Wednesday at 5... no reply yet

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Normanator wrote:
I sent a pm Wednesday at 5... no reply yet

Been very busy working the past few days. All PMs have been replied to

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]